Whether you are a published author or an aspiring writer, you will find tremendous support from fellow NEORWA members in pursuing your dreams.
As a member of NEORWA you will enjoy:
- Monthly meetings and on-line workshops with guest speakers discussing topics of interest to all writers
- Special events including Field Trips to local areas of interest, Summer Get-Together, Fall Writers Retreat & a Holiday Party
- Annual Cleveland Rocks Romance Conference
- Annual Cleveland Rocks Romance Writing Contest
- A newsletter containing chapter news and informative craft business and industry related articles.
- E-mail loop where you can feel comfortable sharing or just hanging out
- First Book Award to celebrate that first major milestone
- Critique groups
Any member of Romance Writers of America (RWA) in good standing can join NEORWA. Cost to join NEORWA is $30 per year.
For more information on joining Romance Writers of America, go to the RWA website at http://www.rwa.org.
You are invited to attend two of our regular monthly meetings (invitation excludes “members only” events) before applying for membership. Please join us at our next regularly scheduled meeting to see if our Chapter might fit your needs.
Ready to join now?
To become a NEORWA member or renew your membership, click here: Renew Membership or Join NEORWA here 2019 The link will download a registration form and will tell you where to send your payment.
Problems or questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.