Whether you are a published author or an aspiring writer, you will find tremendous support from fellow NEORWA members in pursuing your dreams.
As a member of NEORWA you will enjoy:
- Monthly meetings and on-line workshops with guest speakers discussing topics of interest to all writers
- Special events including Field Trips to local areas of interest, Summer Get-Together, Fall Writers Retreat & a Holiday Party
- Annual Cleveland Rocks Romance Conference
- Annual Cleveland Rocks Romance Writing Contest
- A newsletter containing chapter news and informative craft business and industry related articles.
- CD Library containing lectures from the RWA National Conferences
- E-mail loop where you can feel comfortable sharing or just hanging out
- First Book Award to celebrate that first major milestone
- Critique groups
Any member of Romance Writers of America (RWA) in good standing can join NEORWA. Cost to join NEORWA is $30 per year (January-December). If you join after our conference, membership dues are prorated. Contact us for information at email@example.com.
For more information on joining Romance Writers of America, go to the RWA website at http://www.rwa.org.
You are invited to attend two of our regular monthly meetings (invitation excludes “members only” events) before applying for membership. Please join us at our next regularly scheduled meeting to see if our Chapter might fit your needs.
Ready to join now?
To become a member of NEORWA follow the link below.
Log in using your myRWA user name and password. You will be automatically directed to the NEORWA renewal form. Add the renewal to your cart and proceed to the checkout to complete the payment process.
Payment may be made via check or PayPal.
Choosing the credit card option will take you to PayPal where you can pay as a guest with a credit card or log in and pay via your PayPal account. Payments via PayPal should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the name and/or penname of the new member in the NOTES box to assist us in reconciling payment funds and membership forms.
If you opt to pay by check, please print your invoice and mail it along with your check to the address below. Checks should be made out to NEORWA and mailed to:
PO Box 360980
Strongsville, OH 44136