Welcome to Northeast Ohio Romance Writers of America
We are a local Chapter of Romance Writers of America (RWA). If you are looking for support among dedicated writers, consider joining NEORWA. We have over fifty members, both published and unpublished in a variety of genre’s including romance, poetry, children’s, young adult, and erotic fiction. Members come from throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania.
The road to publication can be as challenging and exciting as finding true romance and whatever you write you will find someone in the group who shares your passion.
As a member of NEORWA you will enjoy:
- Monthly meetings and on-line workshops with guest speakers and topics of interest to all writers
- Special events: Field Trips to local areas of interest, Summer Get-Together, Fall Retreat & Holiday Party
- Annual Spring Event: Cleveland Rocks Romance Conference or Workshop
- A monthly newsletter containing chapter news and informative articles.
- Annual Cleveland Rocks Romance Writing Contest
- CD Library containing lectures from the RWA National Conferences
- E-mail loop where you can feel comfortable sharing or just hanging out
- First Book Award to celebrate that first major milestone
Whether you are a published author or an aspiring writer, you will find tremendous support from other members in pursuing your dreams.
Please join us at our next regularly scheduled meeting to see if our Chapter might fit your needs. Any member of RWA in good standing can join NEORWA. You are invited to attend two meetings before applying for membership. Cost to join NEORWA is $25 per year (January-December).
If you are ready to join us now, you can download the membership form here.